Auto Renew Program
Enroll in our hassle-free, annual Season Ticket Auto-Renew Program.
This one-time enrollment allows you to be automatically renewed season after season without ever having to think about it again. Not only will you be renewed automatically, but you will also be among the first to access online season seat upgrades. You know you are going to renew, why not make it easy and let us do the work for you!
PAY JUST $50 TODAY TO BE ENROLLED IN
OUR AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL PROGRAM
ENROLLMENT DEADLINE FOR
2023-2024 SEASON: JANUARY 22
FOR INQUIRIES CALL SEASON TICKET SERVICES
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Auto Renew Is For You If:
- You plan to RENEW no matter what.
- You want FIRST ACCESS to season seat upgrades.
- You crave CONVENIENCE.
Nothing To Lose!
- The $50 Auto-Renew deposit charged at enrollment will be applied to the total cost of your season package.
- If you change your mind once the season is announced, contact us within 30 days of announcement and we’ll refund you in full and cancel your subscription.
By enrolling in the Auto-Renew Program you understand and
agree to the following:
- You will be first in line for 2022/23 Season Seat Upgrades.
- Your credit card information used to pay the enrollment deposit will be the same credit card information used to auto-renew and pay your season for the 2023-24 Season and every season thereafter. *
- You will automatically be enrolled in a 6 Payment Plan. The first payment will be charged when the season is announced. The following 5 payments will be charged on the 14th of March, April, May, June, and July. You will be notified at least 15 days in advance of the first charge.
- The amount paid for your enrollment deposit will be applied towards the total cost of your next season renewal.
- If you do not wish to renew after the season is announced, you have 30 days to request a full refund.
* Excluding enrollment deposit. Advanced notice regarding first day of renewal will be emailed to you at least 15 days in advance. An email confirmation will be sent once payment has been processed
Auto Renew FAQ
How does it work?
- By enrolling in Auto-Renew, you agree to the Broadway San Jose Season Ticket Terms and Conditions which can be found at the bottom of our home page: www.BroadwaySanJose.com.
- Your Broadway San Jose season tickets will automatically renew every year until you cancel.
- When the new season is announced, you will be automatically charged and enrolled in a payment plan of 6 monthly payments. The amount you paid to enroll in Auto-Renew will be applied to your season package cost and deducted from your first payment. Details of your remaining payments, including charge dates and amounts, will be provided at that time. There are no fees and no penalty for paying off your payment plan early.
- You will be notified at least 15 days in advance with the new season announcement date (the date of your first payment) and the amount you will be charged.
- You understand that the number of productions offered, and Season Ticket Holder ticket prices may vary season to season. The total cost of each season will be determined at the time of renewal.
- The credit card used to enroll in Auto-Renew will be the same credit card charged for your season ticket unless we hear from you otherwise.
- In the event that the credit card on file is declined at the time of payment for any reason, we will make every attempt to contact you for new payment information. If after 30 days from the payment due date we have not obtained new payment information from you, your season seats are subject to cancellation and any tickets you have received (paper or digital) will be deactivated.
- You can cancel your Auto-Renew enrollment at any time prior to the season announcement for a full refund of your deposit.
- If you would like to keep your season seats but opt out of the Auto-Renew enrollment, simply notify us to discontinue. We will no longer renew your seats automatically each year. To keep your seats, you will need to renew manually each year by the designated deadline.
- If you do not wish to renew after you have been charged for your season package, you may request a cancellation within 30 days of the date of the first charge and a full refund will be issued.
- To cancel and/or refund your Auto-Renew enrollment at any time and/or request a full season refund (within 30 days of the season announcement) you may call Season Ticket Services at (866)395-2929 or email SeasonTickets@BroadwaySanJose.com.
- Because you are automatically renewed, you won’t miss the deadline and risk losing your season seats.
- Each year, you’ll have FIRST ACCESS to season seat upgrades.
- For your peace of mind and convenience, we will notify you before a charge is made and your account is always available for you to review online.
- You will automatically be enrolled in a 6 payment plan.
- NOTHING TO LOSE: The one-time $50 deposit is applied to your season package cost. AND, if you change your mind once the season is revealed, contact us within 30 days and we’ll refund you in full and cancel your seats.
Enroll by January 22, 2023 to qualify for the 2023-24 Season
Six (6) Payment Plan Details
SIX (6) PAYMENT SCHEDULE:
- Season Announcement Day (mid-February): The card on file will be charged for 1/6th of your total and an email notification will be sent.
- March, April, May, June, July 14th: Final 5 payments will be charged on these dates.
NOTE: Your $50 deposit will be applied to your first payment.
Terms & Conditions
- You agree to the Broadway San Jose Season Ticket Terms and Conditions which can be found at the bottom of our home page.
- Your Broadway San Jose yearly subscription will automatically renew every year until you cancel.
- You can cancel your Auto Renew subscription at any time. If you cancel prior to the season announcement, you will not be automatically charged but you will still have the option to renew manually at your discretion once the season is announced via your online account or over the phone.
- If you cancel your Auto Renew subscription after the season is announced, you will be removed from Auto Renew for future seasons.
- Additionally, you have 30 days from the date your card is charged to request a full refund for the newly announced season.
- When the new season is announced, you will be automatically enrolled in a 6 Payment Plan. There are no fees and no penalty for paying off your payment plan early. The amount you paid to enroll will be deducted from your first payment.
- You will be notified at least 15 days in advance with the amount of your first payment and the date you will be charged.
- You may cancel your Auto Renew plan at any time and/or request a full season refund (within 30 days of the season announcement) by calling us at (866)395-2929 or emailing us at SeasonTickets@BroadwaySanJose.com.