Buy your tickets only from Ticketmaster, San Jose Civic Box Office, or Center for the Performing Arts (Venue box office).
When you buy from a broker:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- Your tickets cannot be replaced if they are lost or stolen.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and cannot guarantee admittance. Duplicate, screenshots or copies of tickets, counterfeit or otherwise altered tickets will not be honored for admission to any performance.
- When you purchase from a 3rd party broker, you will always pay more than the ticket face value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, road closures or other information.
- You are supporting businesses that make it hard for true fans to see their favorite performers or shows without paying a premium charge they cannot afford.
- We reserve the right to revoke tickets sold to a broker or unauthorized third party. If you are holding a revoked ticket, you will not be admitted and will not receive a refund.
- Help us keep ticket prices affordable and fair! For more information, please call (408) 792-4111.