Group tickets are the best way to get your friends, school groups, employees, and fellow Broadway fans out to a wonderful night at the theatre. As a group you will enjoy some great benefits:
- Access to tickets well before they go on sale to the public.
- Prices that are below single ticket prices.
- Most shows offer a complimentary ticket to groups over 40 people.*Wicked not included
- Pay a small deposit and then take your time gathering your group’s funds.
- Inquire about having your group meet members of the cast.
- Very personalized service, ensuring that your entire group has a fabulous time at the theatre.
Current group-member employees: please visit the Corporate page for tickets.
- Prices shown include all fees.
- Groups can mix and match their seating sections as long the group minimum is met.
- A 20% deposit is required along with the initial reservation. Finalized, purchased tickets are non refundable.
- Reservations need to be finalized 30 days prior to opening night.
- Tickets are all mobile ready, easily transferable to smart phones. Read the instructions here.